Sunday 20 September 2009

The BEST YouTube Channel... EVER!!!

Now I am partialed to a good old YouTube fest every now and then, usually when I have a bottle of my favourite wine in front of me. I thoroughly enjoy reminiscing with old 80's and 90's tunes and watching funny clips of cutesy animals. One day, as I searched for cat video's I came across something that caught my attention. It was fantastic! A total genius! So I thought that I couldn't not mention it on here. Its 'The Mean Kitty Song' :)

OK! so you may think I am exagerating just a tinsy bit but I have been an avid follower for quite a while now and I have grown very fond of these guys. Cory 'Mr Safety' Williams is a popular youtuber that everyone seems to go nuts over, and his cats are the most famous cats on youtube because of all the little films he's made of them. He started off by filming some crazy 'Jackass' type vids, progressing onto other projects which he displays on his SMP films YouTube channel. But to check out the kitty cats go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMeanKitty and you will be hooked for hours :)

No comments: